Monday, May 11, 2009

Not Much Today

Explanation: This non-letter came the day after Mother's Day, so we were all talked out. Ben sounded great on the phone. Revealed that he is not trunky but aware that things are winding down. Staying focused. He "owns the Mt. Franklin zone." Has been there 6 months. We'll see what tomorrow's transfers bring. We will let his fans know if there is a new address as soon as we get word. This note from him is mainly notable for its creative spelling of the common English word "hello."

Helloe everyone! I'm not quite sure what to say. I talked to the family last night, and I'm not sure that I have much else to add. It's still really hot out here, the zone had a pretty good week. We're getting transfer calls tonight and I'll write you tomorrow to let you know if I'm getting transfered and, if so, where to.

I love you all!

Elder Wilson

No comments: