Tuesday, May 26, 2009

You're a wonderful human being, Jabba

Hello everyone! All of the libraries were closed for memorial day, hence I'm writing today. Right now I'm in Douglas, a border town right next to Aguaprieta, Mexico. I'm with a brand new Elder, Elder Jenne. He's a really good new Elder with a lot of energy so it's been a fun day. Douglas is a fun little town. Anyways, since we are on exchanges and it's not pday I'm trying to waste as little time emailing as possible. I wrote a hand-written letter to the parents yesterday, to all of the rest of you: Sorry! You're getting another really short email this week.
But it sufficeth me to say that the Lord's work continues to go forward.

I have a really cool story about a miracle that happened yesterday with an investigator saying a prayer. Make sure to email me and remind me not to forget to tell you all about it next week.

Love you all!

- Elder Wilson

No comments: