Monday, March 9, 2009

Fool of Took

I'm sorry to say that this is going to be one of those disappointing, short emails. I've only got 10 minutes so I didn't read all of the emails that you sent me (sorry!) so sorry if I don't answer all of your questions.

It's been raining yesterday and today. The weather is very VERY nice right now.

Some of the English elders in our zone found a golden investigator from the young ambassadors performance. Some friends invited her and she loved it and she's currently progressing quite well, so way to go YAs!

We have five investigators progressing right now. Enrique is going to get a baptismal interview some time this week which is a complete MIRACLE! He's come a Looooong way.

My companion beat me in a heart breaker this morning:
6-3, 4-6, 7-5
Ouch.

Last week's quote comes from Galaxy Quest.

Our Zone Leader Council Meetings are held in Lordsburg, New Mexico. It's the half-way point of the mission.

For my birthday I wouldn't mind a couple of CDs. That three hour ride to Lordsburg is a great opportunity to listen to some talks. I love talks. And also that new Motab cd "Praise to the man" Looks pretty awesome so you could include that. And socks.

In priesthood, Bishop asked if anyone had any announcements and one of our investigators, Frank, stood up and said "My Baptism is on March 21st and you're all invited." So that was pretty AWESOME!

Well it's about that time. We're having a little zone get together to play some ball in two minutes so I'm gotta leave right now. Much love!

Love,

Elder Tree Wilson

PS from Elder Ben's Mom: His birthday is March 28th. He will be 21!

No comments: