Monday, March 16, 2009

Your beard is so...twisted

Hello everybody! It's hard to believe that it's been another week out here in sunny El Paso. Things are going well over here and we're excited for the things that are happening.

We have found A LOT of really good investigators. With one investigator, we left 3 Nephi 11 to read and when we got back, she asked "What do I need to do in order to be ready to get baptized?" We have another appointment with her tonight. We actually had that happen with another investigator as well. Very, very prepared people.

We have two baptisms scheduled for this Saturday. We were supposed to have two more but they went on Spring Break to San Antonio and we have to wait a couple of weeks (kind of a bummer).

We have another investigator named Carol, her Dad kicked us out of her house but says that we can still teach her as long as it isn't in his home. So we try to teach her as much as possible at tables at fast food restaurants and Starbucks' and the likes.

Besides that, not too much is happening. I wish I had more stories to tell but I'm drawing a blank right now. To answer some questions:

I'm not taking as many pictures as I should, so I'll change my ways and transfer day is on April 1st. (wait, President, is this a joke?)

I love you all very much. Congrats to the MV BBall team for getting to Norcal finals.

Much love,

Elder Wilson

No comments: