Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Name is Diego Montoya, Prepare to Die!

October 20, 2008

Hello everybody! Life goes on here in Tucson. Honestly, not much has happened between Thursday and today but I'll try to make up something so that you have something to read today.

Saturday I got sick again. Really sick. (Thanks for the Emergen-C!) I'm good now, but my companion just came down with the same thing today... So that kind of put a damper on the end of the week.

Mom's Question: Yes I think I could find some pictures to take if you sent me that camera. I plan on sending you some pictures today... apparently cameras go out of date fast. All these new missionaries coming in have cameras with ten times more megapixels or something like that!

Thanks for all the pictures! Although just a warning: I don't have very much space in my mailbox and I got sent that 2mb picture of Mom & Dad with the Highams FOUR TIMES by four different people. So we might need to get some cross-family coordination going on or something like that.

Thanks for the pictures from home. The house looks good... different... it was weird to see my room look different but that's cool.

Well ladies and gents... I would write more but I'm not sure what else to say! I'm alive and well and spreading the restored gospel!

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments: