Tuesday, November 18, 2008

We Have No Sense Of Humor That WeAre Aware Of

September 22, 2008

Hello everyone! Unfortunately I don't have much time to write. We're here on the U of A campus and it took us almost half an hour just to find computers.

Anyways everything is going well here in Los Reales. We had a baptism on Saturday. A young man named Daniel Virgen.

I also did my first four baptismal interviews in the last week and those were very humbling, revelatory experiences.

Elder Smith is headed off to Peru on Wednesday morning, so I'll be back to a two-some. Lately we've been working out the three-some thing a lot better but I'm not going to lie: It will be really really nice to be back to training only one person.

The branch had a huge Mexican party on Saturday. It had waaaaay better attendance than any sacrament meeting has ever had. I'm not going to lie, it's a little frustrating when you've been breaking your back to get an investigator to church for a week and half to no avail but when you simply extend an invitation for a party they're there no problem. Mexicans love their parties...

I'm doing really really well. Happy and working hard. Sorry I can't write more but I'm out of time. I love you all!

Love,

Elder Wilson


No comments: