Monday, August 18, 2008

February 19, 2008

Hello everyone!

We're running very behind today because of zone conference. Also, I couldn't email home yesterday because all of the libraries were closed for MLK today.

Real quickly:

Parents, if you could send me my passport (or birth certificate) ASAP I would really appreciate that. We might have a chance to go to the temple in Juarez and I need one of those in order to not get stuck there!

I did get the valentine's day package and I loved it! Thank you so much everyone it made my week. Things are going well in Chaparral... a little bit slow to be honest but we're working hard.

I wrote a couple of hand-written letters yesterday so Mom and Dad you all should be getting one soon. I would've sent pictures but somehow I managed to lose my charger! It's a Pentax with a rechargable battery LI63 I beleive. Anyways I love you all and hopefully I'll have more time to write next week (It wasn't due to an excess of emails... I only got one... so don't go crazy Mom)

I love you all so much! I have the most wonderful friends and family in the whole world! The gospel is true! I love this message! Share it with your friends!

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments: