Monday, August 18, 2008

March 20, 2008

Hello everyone! Things are (of course) going great out here in ......... CHAPARRAL still! Elder Adams and I are still together out here in the middle of nowhere. Still working hard to bring people to the gospel. And things just keep getting better! We've found some more great families and set a few more baptismal dates!

Oh yeah and by the way, I did get the charger... but it comes without a cord to plug it in!!! So I have the charger but it isn't functional at all... I'll head down to a RadioShack on Monday to see if I can find one. Oh, and yes, I got the Easter package... thank you! It was amazing! As for what I want for my birthday... Granola sounds amazing!

First I'll mention just a little bit of a downer (Just to get it out of the way). The Juarez family (a younger couple we've been teaching) got anti-d and they'll still let us in but they don't really listen to anything we have to say. Yikes!

Elder Adams' birthday was this past week and we got an awesome surprise. A few of our investigators threw him a surprise party! It was amazing! Alma Morales, Veronica Esquivel, and Sofia Varela along with their families got together and threw him a little party with dinner (Mole', a Mexican dish of chicken with a chocolate/chile sauce...hard to describe) and a chocolate cake afterwards. It was really unexpected and really awesome!

Besides that, there's not much new is going on. I'm sure some new things have happened but you tend to forget as the week goes on. Anyways I'm doing well and I love you all! Keep in contact!

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments: