Monday, August 18, 2008

July 9, 2008 - Check it out guys... ALL REDS

Hey family!

I don't have much time to write today. For one reason or another we couldn't make it to a place to do email on Monday but here I am!

It's been a really good week so far; Yesterday we found two GOLDEN investigators that we're really excited for.

Last Saturday I managed to get a quarter inch long splinter stuck underneath my fingernail and spent about 6 hours waiting in a hospital to get it removed (We tried getting it out by ourselves with tweezer but no could do.)

And President Walker is absoultely amazing and has some awesome ideas that are really going to take this mission to the next level! I love you all! Thank you for all of your love and support!

Love,

Elder Tree

PS - Parents, sending a care package just to my companion might make him feel a little weird unless it was included with a package to me or just one package split half and half or something.