Monday, August 18, 2008

March 10, 2008 - Portisan? i give up the throne

Hello one and all. Things are great here in Chappy town! First of all to answer some questions:

No I didn't get the camera charger and as a consequence I have not been taking any pictures and so you will not be recieving any. Sorry! I'm not sure what's been happening. The transfer date for this upcoming transfer is March 20th I believe... it's the Thursday of that week at least. It'll be interesting to see what happens.

By the way. Mom, Dad; President Higham mentioned that he gave one of Mom's books to the President of the Tucson Stake and that he commented that he's a friend of yours. I'm afraid I can't remember his name... but where do you all know him from?

It's been an awesome week here in Chaparral! It ended with 6 investigators at church this Sunday! Wow! Awesome to see all of our hardwork finally paying off. We have one investigator named Annette... she's amazing! She's been reading the Book of Mormon like crazy, asking amazing questions, and has already started doing missionary work! She took a copy of the restoration and comitted to showing it to her family! Wow!

On a sad note... Jose, the amazing investigator that I mentioned last time, took of for Mexico a few days ago and we've completely lost track of him. That was pretty hard to take, but hopefully he runs into Elder Call or someone else down in Chihuahua.

Thanks to everyone that wrote me...Mom, Dad, Brig, Mary,Chris, Emily, etc. It was especially awesome to get some pictures of the kids from Mary. Nothing brightens up my P-days quite as much as some pictures of Eva, Nikolai, and Luke.

Well anyways I'm about ready to head out. But I love you all to death! Keep writing!

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments: