Monday, August 18, 2008

October 29, 2007

Hello everybody!

Let's get the busy work done first (kind of a new motto of mine).
1) As far as moving goes, these kinds of things tend to move slowly so if I had to put money on it, I would say that we'll be out of our appartment by January, so you can keep sending me mail here for a while. I don't know the address but if you want to send things there, I think that only takes an extra day or two.
2) Mom, Ryan Curtis said he hasn't been getting my emails lately so make sure that happens.
3) I spend most of my 1 hour allotted email time reading emails. So if any of you want to print out and send your emails I would really appreciate that.

Ok, so everythings is going great out here. Work is going really well and I'm having a ton of fun. Good story for everyone:

We found a new family knocking, the Cario family. Father is gone, mother is doing everything she can to support her five children and they're living in an apartment that's about the same size as ours. We went over to teach her for the second time on Saturday with a member and afterwards we realized that one of the ward parties was going on at the Chapel.
There wasn't enough room in the member's car for everyone so he drove the family to the chapel while Elder Thompson and I BOOKED IT over there on foot. We calculated it out and I'm pretty sure that we ran about a 7-minute mile in suit coats and full backpacks. I LOVE that family!
So now we just have to complete the third leg of the triathalon. We biked to their house the first time we met them. We ran over to the chapel. All that's left is the waters of Baptism. WOOH!!!

By the way Elder Christensen is coming out to our Zone conference next week. Do you know him, Dad?

Glad to hear the Red Sox won the series, wooh!

It was cool to hear that both Mom and Dad knew my companion's grandparents, and by the way his Dad's name is Bradley, so I don't know if either of you know him.

Well it looks like I'm out of time! Love you all very much! The gospel is true! This is Christ's church!

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments: