Monday, August 18, 2008

May 12, 2008

Hello everyone!

Well I'm not sure that I have anything to add to what I said last night... except that it's looking very likely that I might have a chance to go to the temple in Juarez at some point in the next couple of weeks!

As I already told you all, yesterday was a little bit of a let down. We were expecting 12 in church and we ended up with 2. Everyone was with their moms in Juarez. The church was almost empty in both the branch and the ward (There were so few people in the English branch that they didn't even hold priesthood.)
But this next week is going to be great! We're teaching some amazing people!

If anyone wants to send me some more information on the archangel Raphael, that would be cool.

Say happy birthday to Nikolai from Uncle Ben. 3 years old, WOW! It seems like it was just yesterday that he was a little loaf of balogna coming home from the hospital.

Well... that's about all I have to say. It was awesome to talk to you all yesterday! I love you all and am so greatful for your love and support!

Love,

Elder Wilson

No comments: